After we receive a brief from the client with the deed, property photos, desired building type, number of rooms, and price (in the case of a motel or hotel), we will conclude functional spaces, program design space in square meters, estimate construction budget, and prepare quotations for the design service. We offer free preliminary consultation.
- Prepare graphic materials to describe each design concept.
- Review design concepts with client.
- Identify life-safety and building code issues.
- Evaluate and select a design concept to be developed.
- Develop the approved design concept.
- Prepare drawings, including plans, reflected ceiling plans, interior elevations and details.
- Develop art, accessory and graphic/signage programs.
- Prepare a list of materials and equipment for specification.
- Engage a contractor or estimator for preliminary pricing of design.
- Prepare documents for construction.